You are stuck at your desk at 17:00 on a Friday and the online test you’ve put off since you were hired pops up...
Fuck that. Here’s our version:
A. A valued client moves from Switzerland to the US without telling you. When you find out you:
2. A beneficial owner tells you his company is based in the UK, but it has been registered in the Cayman Islands since 1976. You:
3. One client had become a PGA Level 3-A part II Reporting Entity, but only on the first Tuesday of every month during a full moon. You:
4. A potential new account holder asks you for tax advice although you don’t even know how to do your own personal taxes. You:
5. A venomous fish swims into the office. You:
6. Your boss tells you to dress nicely for a visit the following Monday. You:
7. You see some new jive about 'Reverse Solicitation'. You:
Mostly 1's: Crawl out of your bosses's rectum, and walk in front of a Tram.
Mostly 2's: Get a life you sadsack.
Mostly 3's: There's a chance for you, don't let the other fucktards hold you back.